- called 称为
She called to say thanks.
她打电话来表示感谢。
- strange 奇怪
The air in here smells strange.
这里的空气闻起来很奇怪。
- enough 足够
No, two is enough. The kid can watch.
不,两就足够了。孩子可以观看。
- you'll 你会
You'll be here tomorrow.
你明天会在这里。
- air 空气
The air in here smells strange.
这里的空气闻起来很奇怪。
- hurry 匆忙
We need to hurry if we want to arrive on time.
如果我们想准时到达,就必须赶紧。
- terrible 可怕的
Sorry. The red bus was slow and terrible.
对不起。红色公交车慢而可怕。
- after 之后
I'll come home just after work.
我会在工作后回家。
- line 线
Yes. Our line is next, so hurry.
是的。我们的线路是下一个,所以快点。
- aren't 不是
No. You've kept your ticket, so we aren't paying twice.
不。你保留了你的票,所以我们不支付两次。
- red 红色
Sorry. The red bus was slow and terrible.
对不起。红色公交车又慢又糟糕。
- worry 担忧
Should we worry?
我们应该担心吗?
- family 家庭
My family lives in the city.
我的家庭住在城市里。
- suppose 假设
Suppose we wait five minutes; no worry.
假设我们等五分钟;没关系。
- mad 疯狂
Good. I was mad a moment ago.
好。我刚才生气了。
- boys 男孩
Good point. The boys ate enough anyway.
好点子。男孩们反正吃得够了。
- pay 支付
I worry about that. I will pay for dessert.
我对此感到担忧。我会为甜点付钱。
- girls 女孩
Yes, I've been waiting for two hours. The girls in front are mad.
是的,我等了两个小时。前面的女孩很生气。
- gone 走了
You've been gone for hours, uncle.
你已经走了好几个小时了,叔叔。
- wish 愿望
I wish the signal turns green soon.
我希望信号很快变成绿色。
- because 因为
The girls were mad because the food got cold.
女孩们生气,因为食物变冷了。
- you've 你已经
You've been gone for hours, uncle.
你已经离开了几个小时,叔叔。
- point 点
Exactly, I understand your point.
没错,我理解你的观点。
- high 高
The price is high.
价格很高。
- part 部分
I want to move to a quieter part of town.
我想搬到城里一个更安静的部分。
- moment 时刻
Yes, this moment is wonderful.
是的,这一时刻很美好。
- dinner 晚餐
Great, dinner will be ready.
太好了,晚餐将准备好。
- bottle 瓶子
I suppose so. The red bottle is in my hand.
我想是的。红色瓶子在我手中。
- though 尽管
Good. Strange clouds up there, though.
好。那里有奇怪的云,尽管。
- uncle 叔叔
You've been gone for hours, uncle.
你已经离开了几个小时,叔叔。