- pardon 对不起
Pardon, are you leaving already?
对不起,你已经要离开了吗?
- leaving 离开
Are you leaving already?
你已经要离开了吗?
- worth 价值
Almost always worth listening to it.
几乎总是值得听听。
- next 下一个
Yes, but I'll come back next year.
是的,但我明年会回来。
- okay 好的
Alright, then have a good evening.
好的,那祝你晚上愉快。
- get 得到
The station gets busy quickly.
车站很快就会变得繁忙。
- silly 傻
Seems it's nothing serious, just silly stuff.
似乎这没什么严重的,只是傻事。
- horse 马
Have they cleaned the horses yet?
他们已经清理过马了吗?
- dance 跳舞
Alright, sounds fun, let's dance.
好的,听起来很有趣,我们来跳舞吧。
- hospital 医院
Yes, Allison needs me at the hospital.
是的,艾莉森在医院需要我。
- seems 似乎
Dad seems worried about dinner.
爸爸似乎对晚餐感到担忧。
- fun 乐趣
Given our experience, it'll be fun.
根据我们的经验,这将是有趣的。
- break 休息
Take a break, you deserve it.
休息一下,你值得。
- scared 害怕
It was a bit scared, but calm.
它有点害怕,但很冷静。
- really 真的
Yes, that duck was really funny.
是的,那只鸭子真的很有趣。
- without 没有
I came without a coat.
我没有穿外套来。
- saying 说
I'm just saying it's worth a shot.
我只是说这值得一试。
- horses 马
I'll ask, horses are fun.
我会问,马很有趣。
- needs 需要
Sure. The business needs more space.
当然。这个企业需要更多的空间。
- stuff 东西
Seems it's nothing serious, just silly stuff.
似乎这没什么严重的,只是一些傻事。
- alone 独自
He feels lonely when he is alone.
他独自一人时感到孤独。
- give 给
I will, just give me a minute.
我会的,给我一分钟。
- best 最好
Help would be best, thank you.
帮助是最好的,谢谢。
- seem 似乎
Dad seems worried about dinner.
爸爸似乎对晚餐感到担忧。
- hard 困难
It's hard to act normal now.
现在很难表现得正常。
- says 说
Yes, that's what everyone says.
是的,这就是每个人所说的。
- late 晚
I'm running late.
我来晚了。
- bit 一小块
No problem, I'll drive the first bit.
没问题,我会开第一小块。
- ask 询问
You can ask the teacher anything.
你可以问老师任何事情。
- up 上
I mixed up the dates for this course.
我搞混了这个课程的日期。
- gets 得到
The station gets busy quickly.
车站很快就变得繁忙。