- news 新闻
Have you heard the news about the kids' playdate?
你听说过关于孩子们的游戏日期的新闻吗?
- taken 被拿走
Someone has taken charge, so we shouldn't worry.
有人已经负责了,所以我们不必担心。
- personal 个人的
I got some personal news today.
我今天得到了些个人消息。
- later 稍后
See you later.
待会见。
- until 直到
I have to work until five o'clock.
我必须工作到五点钟。
- fellow 同伴
Great, our fellow parents are always strong.
太好了,我们的同伴总是很强。
- ride 骑
Have a safe trip home.
祝你旅途平安。
- strong 强壮
I read that even the ending is strong.
我读到即使是结局也很强。
- someone 某人
Yes, someone tried to kill a man but failed.
是的,有人试图杀死一个人,但失败了。
- kid 孩子
Have you heard the news about the kids' playdate?
你听说过孩子们的游戏约会吗?
- lose 失去
Good, don't lose it again.
好,不要再失去它了。
- deal 交易
Yes, you're not a hard person to deal with.
是的,你不是一个难以打交道的人。
- shouldn't 不应该
You shouldn't touch people you don't know.
你不应该碰不认识的人。
- catch 抓住
Thanks, I'll catch it safely.
谢谢,我会安全地抓住它。
- free 免费的
Sure. I’ll bring a free cookie sample.
当然。我会带来一个免费的饼干样品。
- yourself 你自己
You shouldn't push yourself so hard.
你不应该如此努力地逼自己。
- charge 费用
I forgot to charge my phone yesterday.
我昨天忘记给我的手机充电。
- chance 机会
We got seats by chance.
我们偶然得到了座位。
- handle 处理
The guy at lost-and-found will handle it.
失物招领处的男士会处理这个。
- during 在...期间
Please stay calm during the game.
请在比赛期间保持冷静。
- sleep 睡眠
Yes, and I can't sleep much.
是的,我不能睡太多。
- worse 更糟
However, my clothes looked worse than I thought.
然而,我的衣服看起来比我想象的还要糟。
- their 他们的
Okay, let's catch them after their meeting.
好的,让我们在他们开会后抓住他们。
- hard 困难
It's hard to act normal now.
现在很难表现得正常。
- down 下
In that case, let's go down to the cafe.
在这种情况下,我们下去咖啡馆。
- even 甚至
I think four is the limit, even staff said so.
我认为四是极限,甚至员工也这么说。
- fell 跌倒
Mom fell yesterday, did you know?
妈妈昨天摔倒了,你知道吗?
- fear 恐惧
I fear someone might hide them.
我害怕有人可能会藏起来。
- once 一次
Good plan, I'll share the news once it's settled.
好计划,我会在事情解决后一次性分享消息。
- job 工作
Hey, good news on the new job.
嘿,关于新工作的好消息。