- 称为 called
她打电话来表示感谢。
She called to say thanks.
- 奇怪 strange
这里的空气闻起来很奇怪。
The air in here smells strange.
- 足够 enough
不,两就足够了。孩子可以观看。
No, two is enough. The kid can watch.
- 你会 you'll
你明天会在这里。
You'll be here tomorrow.
- 空气 air
这里的空气闻起来很奇怪。
The air in here smells strange.
- 匆忙 hurry
如果我们想准时到达,就必须赶紧。
We need to hurry if we want to arrive on time.
- 可怕的 terrible
对不起。红色公交车慢而可怕。
Sorry. The red bus was slow and terrible.
- 之后 after
我会在工作后回家。
I'll come home just after work.
- 线 line
是的。我们的线路是下一个,所以快点。
Yes. Our line is next, so hurry.
- 不是 aren't
不。你保留了你的票,所以我们不支付两次。
No. You've kept your ticket, so we aren't paying twice.
- 红色 red
对不起。红色公交车又慢又糟糕。
Sorry. The red bus was slow and terrible.
- 担忧 worry
我们应该担心吗?
Should we worry?
- 家庭 family
我的家庭住在城市里。
My family lives in the city.
- 假设 suppose
假设我们等五分钟;没关系。
Suppose we wait five minutes; no worry.
- 疯狂 mad
好。我刚才生气了。
Good. I was mad a moment ago.
- 男孩 boys
好点子。男孩们反正吃得够了。
Good point. The boys ate enough anyway.
- 支付 pay
我对此感到担忧。我会为甜点付钱。
I worry about that. I will pay for dessert.
- 女孩 girls
是的,我等了两个小时。前面的女孩很生气。
Yes, I've been waiting for two hours. The girls in front are mad.
- 走了 gone
你已经走了好几个小时了,叔叔。
You've been gone for hours, uncle.
- 愿望 wish
我希望信号很快变成绿色。
I wish the signal turns green soon.
- 因为 because
女孩们生气,因为食物变冷了。
The girls were mad because the food got cold.
- 你已经 you've
你已经离开了几个小时,叔叔。
You've been gone for hours, uncle.
- 点 point
没错,我理解你的观点。
Exactly, I understand your point.
- 高 high
价格很高。
The price is high.
- 部分 part
我想搬到城里一个更安静的部分。
I want to move to a quieter part of town.
- 时刻 moment
是的,这一时刻很美好。
Yes, this moment is wonderful.
- 晚餐 dinner
太好了,晚餐将准备好。
Great, dinner will be ready.
- 瓶子 bottle
我想是的。红色瓶子在我手中。
I suppose so. The red bottle is in my hand.
- 尽管 though
好。那里有奇怪的云,尽管。
Good. Strange clouds up there, though.
- 叔叔 uncle
你已经离开了几个小时,叔叔。
You've been gone for hours, uncle.