- 女孩 girls
是的,我等了两个小时。前面的女孩很生气。
Yes, I've been waiting for two hours. The girls in front are mad.
- 走了 gone
你已经走了好几个小时了,叔叔。
You've been gone for hours, uncle.
- 疯狂 mad
好。我刚才生气了。
Good. I was mad a moment ago.
- 曾经 ever
你曾经等过两小时的火车吗?
Have you ever waited two hours for a train?
- 因为 because
女孩们生气,因为食物变冷了。
The girls were mad because the food got cold.
- 支付 pay
我对此感到担忧。我会为甜点付钱。
I worry about that. I will pay for dessert.
- 高 high
价格很高。
The price is high.
- 你已经 you've
你已经离开了几个小时,叔叔。
You've been gone for hours, uncle.
- 小时 hour
是的,我等了两个小时。前面的女孩很生气。
Yes, I've been waiting for two hours. The girls in front are mad.
- 手 hands
是的,坐下并在火边温暖你的手。
Yes, sit and warm your hands by the fire.
- 男孩 boys
好点子。男孩们反正吃得够了。
Good point. The boys ate enough anyway.
- 点 point
没错,我理解你的观点。
Exactly, I understand your point.
- 叔叔 uncle
你已经离开了几个小时,叔叔。
You've been gone for hours, uncle.
- 愿望 wish
我希望信号很快变成绿色。
I wish the signal turns green soon.
- 完成 finished
女孩们完成了海报。
The girls finished the poster.
- 一半 half
大约半个小时之前。
About half an hour ago.
- 工作 working
工作这么多有什么意义?
What is the point of working so much?
- 承诺 promise
我会做到,我承诺。
I will, I promise.
- 再见 goodbye
再见,待会见。
Goodbye, see you later.
- 尽管 though
好。那里有奇怪的云,尽管。
Good. Strange clouds up there, though.
- 真的 really
是的,那只鸭子真的很有趣。
Yes, that duck was really funny.
- 工作过 worked
谢谢。我们为此工作了两个小时。
Thanks. We worked on it for two hours.
- 更长 longer
我希望我们能待得更久。
I wish we could stay longer.
- 年 years
自从我上次见到他已经过去五年了。
It's been five years since I last saw him.
- 离开 leave
我可以很快离开吗?
Can I leave soon?
- 拯救了 saved
一个勇敢的人拯救了许多男人。
A brave guy saved many men.
- 尝试过 tried
那会很好,因为我们努力尝试过。
That would be nice, because we tried hard.
- 早 early
布朗夫人想知道我们今天能否早些离开。
Mrs. Brown wants to know if we can leave early today.
- 聚会 party
我刚开始享受聚会。
I was just starting to enjoy the party.