- 官员 officer
官员们现在在处理这个吗?
Are the officers working on it now?
- 失落的 lost
这需要时间。
It takes time.
- 私人 private
他们仍在寻找,对此相当私密。
They're still looking, quite private about it.
- 相当 quite
他已经相当受欢迎了。
He's quite popular already.
- 她 she's
她受伤了,但保持私密。
She's hurt, but keeping it private.
- 其他人 others
好吧,我们跟随其他人。
Good, let's follow the others.
- 看起来 looks
他看起来很高兴。
He looks happy.
- 短 short
她和孩子想要短途旅行。
She and the kid wanna take a short ride.
- 他们是 they're
看到吗?我的意思是,他们是对的。
See? I mean, they're right.
- 乔 joe
我给了乔一只白色的手表。
I gave Joe a white watch.
- 伤害 hurt
让我们试试; 这不会伤害。
Let’s try; it can’t hurt.
- 日本的 japanese
日本公司现在正在提供帮助。
The Japanese company is helping now.
- 发生 happen
发生,只需在下次小心。
It happens, just watch out next time.
- 身体 body
警官们在火车轨道附近发现了一具尸体。
Officers found a body near the train tracks.
- 火车 train
先生们,火车来了。
Gentlemen, the train is coming.
- 快速 quickly
警察很快就来了。
The police came by quickly.
- 找到了 found
我刚在包里找到了号码。
I just found the number in my bag.
- 新闻 news
你听说过关于孩子们的游戏日期的新闻吗?
Have you heard the news about the kids' playdate?
- 找到 find
我们在找到新家时离开。
We leave when we find a new home.
- 得到了 got
她和你有同样的衬衫。
She's got the same shirt as you.
- 不应该 shouldn't
你不应该碰不认识的人。
You shouldn't touch people you don't know.
- 可怕的 terrible
对不起。红色公交车慢而可怕。
Sorry. The red bus was slow and terrible.
- 公司 company
是的,我和几个同事一起来的。
Yes, I came with a few friends from work.
- 想法 thought
我以为我把它留在这里了。
I thought I left it here.
- 车站 station
关于这个车站的简单事情。
Just simple ones about this station.
- 小心 careful
过马路时你需要小心。
You need to be careful when crossing the street.
- 没有人 nobody
我真的不知道,可能没有人。
I really wouldn't know, probably nobody.
- 不是 isn't
那是不正确的。
That isn't correct.
- 学习 learn
我需要在考试前多学习一点。
I need to study a bit more before the exam.