- 巴黎 paris
嘿,你三天后要去巴黎吗?
Hey, are you going to Paris in three days?
- 带来了 brought
谁带来了旅行文件?
Who brought the travel papers?
- 秘密 secret
她说她是一个秘密船长。
She says she is a secret captain.
- 还 yet
我还没有去派对。
I haven't gone to the party yet.
- 三 three
嘿,你打算在三天后去巴黎吗?
Hey, are you going to Paris in three days?
- 空的 empty
带来三个空盒子。
Bring three empty boxes.
- 拿 taking
下午好,你要把书拿回来吗?
Good afternoon, are you taking the book back?
- 顶部 top
是的,命令来自最高指挥官。
Yeah, orders came from the top captain.
- 你自己 yourself
你不应该如此努力地逼自己。
You shouldn't push yourself so hard.
- 囚犯 prisoner
警察昨晚抓了一名囚犯。
Police took a prisoner last night.
- 得 gotta
好,我得准备我的东西。
Good, I gotta get my stuff ready.
- 教授 professor
教授今天早上把这个带给他们。
The professor brought them this morning.
- 工作 working
工作这么多有什么意义?
What is the point of working so much?
- 订单 orders
是的,我们正在处理一组秘密订单。
Yeah, we are working on a secret set of orders.
- 套 set
我会早早踏入营地以便准备。
I'll set foot in camp early to prepare.
- 桌子 table
是的,他们在桌子上的某个地方。
Yes, they're somewhere on the table.
- 真实的 true
真实的 - 今天水很平静。
True—the water is calm today.
- 东西 stuff
似乎这没什么严重的,只是一些傻事。
Seems it's nothing serious, just silly stuff.
- 楼层 floor
注意,他们在下面的地板上。
Pay attention, they're on the floor below.
- 标记 mark
确切地说,除了我们必须尽快标记日期。
Exactly, except we must mark the date soon.
- 书 book
我在等法律书。
I am waiting for the law book.
- 食物 food
谁在食物上迟到了?
Who's running late with the food?
- 嘿 hey
嗨,我们以前见过,对吧?
Hi, we've met before, right?
- 下午 afternoon
我下午去公园。
I will go to the park in the afternoon.
- 官员 officer
官员们现在在处理这个吗?
Are the officers working on it now?
- 船长 captain
你好,船长。
Hi, captain.
- 文件 paper
我们将带来经常需要的纸张和用品。
We'll bring papers and supplies often needed.
- 逃脱 escape
伙计们,让我们帮助他逃离压力。
Guys, let's help him escape the stress.
- 中间 middle
是的,中间房间里的人。
Yes, the person in the middle room.
- 听到 heard
我听说这非常好。
I heard it’s crazy good.