- 新闻 news
你听说过关于孩子们的游戏日期的新闻吗?
Have you heard the news about the kids' playdate?
- 被拿走 taken
有人已经负责了,所以我们不必担心。
Someone has taken charge, so we shouldn't worry.
- 个人的 personal
我今天得到了些个人消息。
I got some personal news today.
- 稍后 later
待会见。
See you later.
- 直到 until
我必须工作到五点钟。
I have to work until five o'clock.
- 同伴 fellow
太好了,我们的同伴总是很强。
Great, our fellow parents are always strong.
- 骑 ride
祝你旅途平安。
Have a safe trip home.
- 强壮 strong
我读到即使是结局也很强。
I read that even the ending is strong.
- 某人 someone
是的,有人试图杀死一个人,但失败了。
Yes, someone tried to kill a man but failed.
- 孩子 kid
你听说过孩子们的游戏约会吗?
Have you heard the news about the kids' playdate?
- 失去 lose
好,不要再失去它了。
Good, don't lose it again.
- 交易 deal
是的,你不是一个难以打交道的人。
Yes, you're not a hard person to deal with.
- 不应该 shouldn't
你不应该碰不认识的人。
You shouldn't touch people you don't know.
- 抓住 catch
谢谢,我会安全地抓住它。
Thanks, I'll catch it safely.
- 免费的 free
当然。我会带来一个免费的饼干样品。
Sure. I’ll bring a free cookie sample.
- 你自己 yourself
你不应该如此努力地逼自己。
You shouldn't push yourself so hard.
- 费用 charge
我昨天忘记给我的手机充电。
I forgot to charge my phone yesterday.
- 机会 chance
我们偶然得到了座位。
We got seats by chance.
- 处理 handle
失物招领处的男士会处理这个。
The guy at lost-and-found will handle it.
- 在...期间 during
请在比赛期间保持冷静。
Please stay calm during the game.
- 睡眠 sleep
是的,我不能睡太多。
Yes, and I can't sleep much.
- 更糟 worse
然而,我的衣服看起来比我想象的还要糟。
However, my clothes looked worse than I thought.
- 他们的 their
好的,让我们在他们开会后抓住他们。
Okay, let's catch them after their meeting.
- 困难 hard
现在很难表现得正常。
It's hard to act normal now.
- 下 down
在这种情况下,我们下去咖啡馆。
In that case, let's go down to the cafe.
- 甚至 even
我认为四是极限,甚至员工也这么说。
I think four is the limit, even staff said so.
- 跌倒 fell
妈妈昨天摔倒了,你知道吗?
Mom fell yesterday, did you know?
- 恐惧 fear
我害怕有人可能会藏起来。
I fear someone might hide them.
- 一次 once
好计划,我会在事情解决后一次性分享消息。
Good plan, I'll share the news once it's settled.
- 工作 job
嘿,关于新工作的好消息。
Hey, good news on the new job.