- 来 come
音乐来自那所房子。
The music comes from that house.
- 法语 french
早上好,女士。您想要法式面包吗?
Morning, ma'am. Do you want french bread?
- 官员 officer
官员们现在在处理这个吗?
Are the officers working on it now?
- 不是 ain't
他不在这里。
He ain't here.
- 活着 alive
很高兴我们还活着。
Glad we’re still alive out here.
- 远 away
只需将刀远离你的身体。
Just hold the knife away from your body.
- 任何 any
你有这座房子多少年了?
How many years have you had this house?
- 年 year
你有这个房子多少年了?
How many years have you had this house?
- 握住 hold
很好。你能为我的朋友拿一条面包吗?
Great. Can you hold one loaf for my friend?
- 免费的 free
当然。我会带来一个免费的饼干样品。
Sure. I’ll bring a free cookie sample.
- 某事 something
有什么我可以帮助你的吗?
Is there something I can help you with?
- 女士 ma'am
你好,女士,我能帮你什么?
Hello, ma'am, how can I assist you?
- 带来 bring
下次带一个,亲爱的。
Next time bring one, darling.
- 刀 knife
营地刀在哪里?
Where is the camp knife?
- 被杀 killed
他们说旧年在午夜被杀。
They say the old year is killed at midnight.
- 跑 run
如果有熊来,我们就跑。
If a bear comes, we run.
- 兄弟 brother
警官,我的兄弟去哪儿了?
Officer, where did my brother go?
- 我们 us
嘿,这是你的公交车站吗?
Hey, is this your bus stop?
- 美丽 beautiful
你的花园很美。
Your garden is beautiful.
- 每个人 everyone
很高兴每个人都安全。
Glad everyone is safe.
- 衣服 clothes
带上暖和的衣服;可能会很冷。
Bring warm clothes; it may be cold.
- 某人 someone
是的,有人试图杀死一个人,但失败了。
Yes, someone tried to kill a man but failed.
- 我自己 myself
我不会切自己,对吗?
I ain't going to cut myself, right?
- 听 listen
听鸟儿唱歌;你会在这里听到宁静。
Listen to the birds; you’ll hear peace here.
- 抓住 caught
他们抓住了他,没有人受伤。
They caught him, and no one was hurt.
- 想要 wanted
我想尽快点燃火。
I wanted to start the fire soon.
- 甜 sweet
是的,也带点甜的东西。
Yes, and bring something sweet too.
- 直到 until
我必须工作到五点钟。
I have to work until five o'clock.
- 去 going
我们现在都要回家吗?
Are we all going home now?
- 每个 every
快上车,我什么都有。
Just get in the car, I have everything.