- 谋杀 murder
你读过那个谋杀故事吗?
Did you read that murder story?
- 已婚 married
我妹妹明年要结婚。
My sister is getting married next year.
- 清晰 clear
当然,桥很清晰。我们过去吧。
Sure, the bridge is clear. Let's go over.
- 长 long
这真是很长的时间。
That's such a long time.
- 请 please
好的。请在门旁等。
Right. Wait by the door, please.
- 桥 bridge
狗想过桥。
The dog wants to cross the bridge.
- 不能 couldn't
明白了。狗等不及要跑了。
Got it. The dog couldn't wait to run.
- 热 hot
今天很热; 我需要喝的。
It's hot today; I need a drink.
- 在...上面 over
那边的女孩是谁?
Who's that girl over there?
- 猜测 guess
我猜风扇是关着的。我们坐在门边好吗?
I guess the fan is off. Shall we sit by the door?
- 狗 dog
是的,两位绅士帮助了一只狗。
Yes, two gentlemen helped a dog.
- 将 shall
是的,长时间的步行会让他感到疲惫。
Yes, a long walk shall tire him out.
- 床 bed
冷茶来了。然后直接上床?
Cold tea coming up. Then straight to bed after this?
- 喝 drink
喝水,坐一会儿。
Drink water and sit for a bit.
- 水 water
我需要水。
I need water.
- 想要 wanted
我想尽快点燃火。
I wanted to start the fire soon.
- 相同 same
她和你有同样的衬衫。
She's got the same shirt as you.
- 握住 hold
很好。你能为我的朋友拿一条面包吗?
Great. Can you hold one loaf for my friend?
- 冷 cold
今天很冷。
It's cold today.
- 最后 last
这是我们最后的机会。
This is the last opportunity we have.
- 关 off
为什么航班不按计划?
Why is the flight off schedule?
- 茶 tea
我想要一杯冷茶。
I'd like a cold tea.
- 直 straight
冷茶来了。然后直接上床?
Cold tea coming up. Then straight to bed after this?
- 都不 neither
我也不,家里很好。
Me neither, home is fine.
- 官员 officer
官员们现在在处理这个吗?
Are the officers working on it now?
- 得到 getting
今天变得越来越好。
Today keeps getting better.
- 婚礼 wedding
两年。他们想要一个小型婚礼。
Two years. They wanted a small bridge wedding.
- 几乎 almost
是的,寒风几乎可以杀死乐趣。
Yes, cold wind can almost kill the fun.
- 姐妹 sister
我妹妹明年要结婚。
My sister is getting married next year.
- 可爱的 lovely
桥的景色听起来清晰而可爱。
A bridge view sounds clear and lovely.